Counseling with Michelle
Like a lot of us, I came from a dysfunctional family so I understand the conflict and frustration that early life can hand us.
I also understand that it does not have to stay this way.
My counseling specialties include:
- Emotional wounds from childhood.
- Anxiety or stress over past hurts.
- Feeling like you just aren’t good enough.
- Upsetting or angry thoughts that you just can’t seem to get rid of.
- Feeling depressed or like you are alone in a room full of people.
- Difficulty making decisions on one’s own, sometimes referred to as Codependency or love addiction.
- I am kink aware.
Together we will create goals that work for you based on your current needs and what you would like to accomplish:
- Maybe you want to increase your personal happiness.
- Do you need to improve your relationships at work?
- Maybe you want to work on relationships with friends or family.
- You might want to work on improving your relationship with yourself.
There is no single right way to do counseling. Many people prefer a traditional setting where we sit in a quiet space and talk.
Some people have a hard time sitting still in an office setting and prefer to be in a more active environment such as on a beach, a hiking trail, or a local garden. I am happy to meet you in one of these places.
Others respond best to counseling which incorporates art and symbolism the main focus of their therapy including, but not limited to: mandalas, vision boards, voice dialog, and collages.
Work with me and we will develop a personalized way to meet your needs.
My general service area for in-home visits or eco-therapy (walking and talking) visits include the areas inside the blue: